gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi!

When I first got my rbta it was lookin like a rbta,..now it looks like a long tentacle,
it looks and appears content. Any thoughts? all other looking good. kenya tree and xenia...alrha, shrooms and zoas..Jenny, blastos ...house.
All doing great. Out of pic sps from stingnyc also doing great.

thanks,
george

Attachments

• DSC03400mr.jpg
    DSC03400mr.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 99
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I dont know ,but it seem like they all do that ,,for some reason ,i had 2 that did the smae thing ,,,srry cant help

gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ronen,

thanks, it was great meeting you at the midnight madness in nj, hope to see you again at the swap meet. good luck with your patch!

george

Dmitry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Oohhhh, I want a Rose BTA! I have a Green one and it has pretty much always looked like a Long. For a short while after I moved it into the new tank the tips were bubbling up, but then it again started extending its tentacles. And sometimes half of it is bubbled up and the other half is elongated. I can't figure it out!

gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks all and joseney21 for your kinks! I guess one never knows but seems that the lighting perimeters might have an influence on the behavior.

gegema

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: