Justin_NY

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
anybody could help me pay pal?
i already sign up for pay pal and then they could only give 500 bucks for a start, but is not enough for me to buy the chiller that i need. i could give the cash money. the chiller coast 809.99. thx

[ August 03, 2004, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Justin_NY ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Justin,

Sounds like this is a paypal limitation, or a credit card limit etc. Not sure if paypal limits your transaction amount - that is also possible, they may require you have a premium or business membership to make purchases over $500 - I would contact paypal directly, they are pretty good about returning emails.

House

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH THEM.FOLOW THIS LINK IT SHOULD HELP
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help-ext&eloc=155&loc=148&unique_id=1880&source_page=_registration-run&flow=

THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR$1 OR SOME THING LIKE THAT.YOU WILL SEE THIS ON YOUR BANK STATMENT AND NEXT TO PAYPAL NAME OR NEXT TO AMOUNT OF$1 YOU WILL SEE FOUR NUMBERS WRITE THEM DOWN AND THEN YOU HAVE TO LOGIN ON PAYPAL AND GIVE THEM THOSE NUMBERS.IHOPE THAT THIS WILL HELP IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS PM ME
RAFAL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: