jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I found a new store on Rte 25 in Centerreach - I believe its called GnC Reef and Fish or something along those lines, the sign isnt up yet. It is attached to Grampz Motorcycle ( or Bikes but its a motorcycle shop ) and is opposite Diesel Reptiles. Its a one room shop with about 2 dozen tanks of fish and a couple of coral tanks ( sw stuff only ). I picked up some fish there at a good price. Many, but not all, of the prices are pretty competitive and the guy is willing to work with you. The tanks and fish appear well taken care of. I suggested he become a site vendor or sponsor but he wasnt sure it was worth it for him being out in Suffolk, so if you stop by let him know Eric from MR recommended him. ( Disclaimer: I am not affiliate with the store, nor do I get paid for this advertisement. I'm just trying to help a decent local shop get off the ground to improve our local selections ).

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So thats the address as the stores are attached with no separation in between. The guy is pretty good about ordering specimens in on request - doesnt have to be something expensive - and threw in a free photosynthetic gorg frag with my purchase.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Went down there tonight to check it out. He has several fish, some corals. Gave me what I consider a fair price on a Solano Nano--- thinking about getting one to do a sea horse/pipe fish tank. -- All in all not a bad addition to the neighborhood stores to frequent.

Not large scale at all but he seems like he is willing to work with you. I'm very cynical so I tend to rarely give rave reviews upon first time visits. Looking forward to seeing how this place progresses. Lord knows I need more places to spend my money locally :)

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I was in there yesterday and the owner mentioned to me that they are looking to hire someone - SW experience preferred. Anyone looking for a job?

Jaynie1028

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
the store is a really nice store. I was in there on sunday and they were changing the fish tanks. So they didnt have any fish in the store. Only had about 4 tanks running at this time. But he said he was going to have everything up and running real soon. Corals and fish are listed at a good price and the guy is always willing to work with you. I have bought a few things from them and have been very happy with it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: