Justin_NY

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i really need help on drilling a hole on the wall to my basement. so i could put my chiller on the basement. i am not a handy man so i really need help on this . i am really affraid that i drill to many hole and will damage something inside the wall.
please help, thx

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt worry so much about damaging anything in the floor between the the tank and the basement. Make sure if your drilling through wood or cement that you have the approprate drill bit. Instead of drilling down to the basement why dont you think about drilling up to the tank?

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
where is the wall to the basement along side or above,what kind of help you looking for little more detail ,what size hole you looking to make,is there any eletric nere the hole or plumbing water or heathing nere

frank

Acropora

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Justin,You can give me a call if you like and I can steer you in the right direction.If you are still not confident in your success, I can stop by.I also have pictures of the way i did this on my website under 45o gallon tank.
Anthony
Reef Exotics
www.acropora.net
516-414-0950

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: