J

june

I put some pics of my tank ,its in the photo gallery under "JUNE" (duh)....if anybody cares to see.......its a reef in the making...lol

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Let's put the pic over here

Tell us about your reef and what the plans are for it.

025.bmp

J

june

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
well its a 55G(for now..hehehe)running a fluval 304 and an aquaclear500 as filtration, a protien skimmer.PH's...the usual stuff...dont have good lighting yet...should be having it this week...a 260w PC...

Fish i have are...lemonpeel angel, yellow tang(yea i pushed it),perc and Clarkii clowns, cardinal, royal gramma, n couple of damsels....

Inverts are: 2 camel back shrimps, 2 peppermints, 1 coral banded shrimp, 3 emerald crabs, serpent starfish,a bunch of snails n hermits, an anenome i bought a long time ago labeled "singapore anenome".

Corals i have for now because im still a "newb"..(hehe) are Star Polyps, "micronesia colony polyps", another kind of polyp...couldn't I.D. em. a tree coral (courtesy of Marrone...thanks man)and some mushrooms, and ZOO's!(courtesy of 4Angel Thanks dude!).

Just waiting to get my PC's then I will start hooking up the tank some more,....will keep ya updated....Thanks... GO NY REEFERS!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: