Davidkirschenbaum

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas what to add to my tank. I have one fox face and some corals. I have some snails and crabs. any help and where I should get it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
david

Davidkirschenbaum

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have about 50 lbs of live rock and i am using a bakpak2 filter. I have 3 powerheads and one has a filter on it. I have a polyp, mushroom, leather,. my tank is a 50 gallon.
Thanks
david

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I would be careful on what you add - chances are, if it is very colorful and you'll want it, then your tank will be too small :)

If you don't have alot of flow, you might want to consider cardinals - they are nice if you don't have much flow and aren't particular about exotic fish color - they sort of school around together.

If you are to get a Tang, I would get a small yellow eye kole tang and nothing else - most of this family stress in too small a tank.

I also like the smaller fish - six line or banana wrasse, wathman or catalina gobies.

With a 50, I would be very careful not to overload the tank.

Hope that helps. Best to continue to research ans see what everyone else has and then make a decision.

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: