D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
jhale said:
does anyone know how much live rock matt has?
I dont rememeber but from i saw it looked like 200lbs (just a guess),and we where talking on the way home he wanted to get about 200lbs of LR .

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
that sucks about the cable or dsl whichever.

you might want to try the tunze 6080's they move a ton water and use only 28 watts.

sorry about your pumps not working well, i think you need to but some new ones,
check out the blueline pumps, they are quiet not to expensive and are made really well.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
sorry about the traffic house i will look to buy some tunze next month especially like the one spykes the man loaned me also the tank is looking great. i set up the filter socks now i just have to get more rock and wow my nitrates are at a low-- 00pm!! great idea spykes thanks for all your help good luck on the exams man ace them. i have nt seen this water be this crystal clear since the beginning. manhattan reefs rock!! way better then reef central IMO

also still looking for new pumps and a new asm g4 skimmer. oh yeah and a schribble angel

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
just make sure you change the filter socks often, otherwise your nitrates will come back ;)

with your size tank you could get two tunze wave boxes :) and some 6080's :sgrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: