nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Was messing around with the tank as always and my peppermint came out to investigate. Everywhere put my hand it would pop out from under a rock or a cave. So i put my hand up to it and it climbed on :D. Never touched a shrimp before but I had too. Is this normal peppermint behavior??

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My cleaners alway jump on my hands when i have to put them in the tank ,my peps ,now they are not to be found at all ,olny at nite with a blue light you can see them ,they are shy ,lol

Dmitry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yeah, my peps hide all the time, only coming out during feeding. My Skunk, however, is all over me whenever my hands are in the tank. Sometimes he jumps and scares the crap out of me! :shocked1:

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
its comt to the point that wenever i put my hand in the tank that has the perc and pep shrimp i end up jumping and quicklly withdrawing my hand from the tank from surprise and it get water everyware.
pep shrimo wont leave me alone, he keeps using his tail to swim up and cling on to me.

and the clown will nip and nip and nip away at my fingers and hand , as if t were a piece of food.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: