D

DEEPWATER

k,,I want to know how the corals that everone has got from me is doing , ,want to see the diff in color and the way it opens in the lighting that you have ,i know i only have it in my tank for 2 or 3 days ,but would like to see what they look under diff lighting ,,thx guys .,

D

DEEPWATER

I would like ot thank all of you for your business and support on this ,and helping it (my business) pick up ,,thx MR

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Frogspawn from Ronen

Froggy

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 241
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Inline ,,that from my main tank ,,why is not opening up ,,it should look like this

Attachments

• Picture 219.jpg
    Picture 219.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 226

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Inline ,,that from my main tank ,,why is not opening up ,,it should look like this

Not sure, too much light? It comes & goes. It opens up all the way only during mid day. After that it looks like this.

Any ideas?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
joe said:
hey ronen!!
are those zoos from you...
wow pretty
hmmmmmm i like (;
yup they are ,,my cam sux compaired to some of the guys on the board ,,
i have nice 5 nice colonies like that for 30 bux ,the orange ones ...

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Green-tipped torch

Only been in the tank a few hours. It'll be huge in a few days. Thanks! Too bad I didn't have more money to get the octopus frogspawn too. Ronen's got some nice and different stuff. Thanks R!

65g_torch.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
that looking real nice D ,,,cant wiat to see when its really happy in your tank ,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Where are those Beautiful pics of corals ,Im interested in seeing some pics ,anyone else wanna see pics ,,, :smokin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: