Started turning blue.
DSCN4719.jpg

DSCN4697.jpg

DSCN4720.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow ,they really turned out nice ,good lighting Rob ;) I see it brings out the best of those zoos , :icon16:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Updates plz

Im sure Im not the only one who likes to see pics of corals and how they are doing .Post those pics plz :knockedou ,good or bad .lol :)

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
My camera sucks or I'd put up some proof. I have to say that everything that I've purchased from Ronen ended up looking 10 times better then when I bought it. When you see his picks of new stock keep in mind that they just underwent shipment and acclimation! Imagine how they look once they recover and adjust! The picks really do no justice to what they end up looking like. All the zoos took off like crazy and the GSP opened up and turned out to be much larger then I thought in only a few hours.

Ronen I must say your stuff is of a far higher quality then anything I've purchased at an LFS, and much cheaper. :) , so thank you.

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Ronen,

Definitely good to go! I picked up a clam and two brains and they look great. I am sorry I don't have a cam right now!

E

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
here's a couple of my goodies, no touch up whatsover (heck i dont even know how to use adobe)
Satisfied customer :) :sleepy:

zoa's colony
red open brain
and them red red red ricordias (almost 3 heads now)

Attachments

• IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 52
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Wow ,Froggy ,that pic of the brain look amazing ,Its good to have a nano tank.All the corals are right up in the lens .nice pic
Thx Fritz and Ezee

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: