Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ha! Sometime in the wee hours of this morning, still dark my wife starts whacking me hysterically! Seems she got up to go to the bathroom, then into the kitchen to get a drink. She heard some skritching, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw a long legged mouse running sideways! (We've been watching the usual halloween movie fare this week, and she lost it!)
Well I got up, and found my extra-large CRAB with black & green mottle markings, scurrying under the stove! the sucker's about 2-1/2 inches long. A few minutes later, I had him caught, and back in the local tank. I had left the glass cover off, and he crawled up the pump wire to freedom!

He should be good now, but the wife never went back to sleep! :bigeyes2:

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hhaha thats funnny.
my dad keeps thinking my shrimp os gonna crawl outa my tank and atack me in my sleep.

but thats very funny.

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My turtles just get out into the yard. Once I had a freshwater eel get out of the tank, and I stepped on it in the middle of the night! Imagine a Cold Wet Wriggling Snake wrapping itself around your ankle in the pitch dark, while you're half asleep! (it was around 18" long!)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: