heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
My friend just setup his 72 bowfront and i must say he did an incredible job. He managed to squeeze a 30 gallon tank inside the cabinet! LOL

I can't wait till he gets rock and live stock, just wanted to share the pic with you guys.

Maybe its time i got rid of my fluvals?

Joes72BF.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
That is a nice neat setup your friend has there. I'm jealous too....LOL. I did almost the same thing on a friends 72gal bow. Here is a pic of his tank when it was 2 months old. It is now about 8 months old and loaded with my frags.

IMG_0247.JPG

[ December 07, 2004, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Yeah, that's Alex's tank. It looks totally different now. He changed his t5 bulbs so his tank looks more of a 14k color + his frags have grown a lot. It's a PITA trying to get his lazy a$$ to post a pic :D

[ October 23, 2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha... thats the EXACT same way i got my 30gal sump in my 72bow stand.. had to notch out the frame so i could slide it on top of the tank, then notched the inside of the doors so they would close all the way.

great job with that sump setup, nice work.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys my friend is selling the tank you see above (72gal AGA RR with stand and canopy). It looks a lot different now with many corals (SPS, clams, LPS, zoos etc...)+ 100lbs of rock and branch.
Equipment includes custom sump/refugium, euroreef skimmer, 8x54w T5 fixture with ATI bulbs, 2xmj 1200's, 2x rio seio 820's, heater, and salifert testkits etc....

Breaking this up is going to be a ***** (excuse my French
) and he would like to sell as a whole. PM me with offers or if you would like to come see the tank in person.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Originally posted by stingnyc:
How much are you selling it for?

-steve
I don't know exactly. I would estimate about 50% of the retail value for a selling price. I will get an asking price from my friend later today.

Spyro

Rating - 100%
0   0   1
I will have Current USA Compact Lighting System for above tank for sale very soon (I have the bowfront also).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: