Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Can everybody post pics of the nices fish you can have in a sps tank. i was limited to certain fish do to the corals i had in my tank before, now i will like to stock up my 180 sps tank with beautiful colorful and some rare fish. please post pics of you fish. thanks,

David

Kedd

25   0   0
Here is one

Kedd

Attachments

• DSC00022 (Custom) (2).JPG
    DSC00022 (Custom) (2).JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 172
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
heres 2 pic if you can keep them alive ,

Attachments

• Picture 222.jpg
    Picture 222.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 230.jpg
    Picture 230.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 166

Kedd

25   0   0
The seahorse is in my main tank and I've had 3 of them for about 2 years now, they just mad the transfer to my new tank 7 or so months ago.

They started as a rescue mission, they would not eat at the fish store and the owner gave them to my daughter.
I figured they could at least live out there last days in a nicer tank, but they started eating frozen food and pods.

Kedd

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
About the seahorses you are very lucky guy ...
Is very hard to keep they in main tank with strong pump circulation and they don't want to eat anything .
What about clown tang (Acanthurus Lineatus) do you have any another tangs in your tank ? If yes , clown tang is aggressive or not and how big is .

Kedd

25   0   0
The clown tang is about 3" and has been that size for 3 years now.
I don't know why it has stayed so small, but I'd rather it stay that way.
I do have a cole tang the same size and a yellow tang the size of a quarter.
They are all fine together, but the clown was last to be added.

As far as adding any more, I wouldn't do it.
A 210 is not large enough, plus to answer your question, the clown can get very aggressive with a new fish.
If and when it starts to grow again it will go to a friends 650gal.

A new fish can not be even close to the same shape as the clown or it wil be killed.

The clown in my tank, like the seahorse was not eating at the LFS and I took a chance, and figured my tank was better than a 20gal full of copper.

Kedd

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: