Picture_066.jpg

Picture_072.jpg

Picture_073.jpg

Picture_074.jpg

Picture_079.jpg

Picture_082.jpg

Picture_083.jpg

Picture_085.jpg

Yes i know i have a bubble algea problem and i am working on that. Looking for a specific foxface right now. Enjoy anyway. Will have clearer pics soon.

[ November 07, 2004, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: iceman716238 ]

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Nice tank is tht a 72gal bow?

By the way which foxface are you looking for? If it's the Magnificent Foxface FishTown has 2 of them fpr $49 each. the smaller one is about 4" and the larger about 5". Nice size not to big and they look great, which says something where your talking about FishTown fish.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for the compliments guys.
Marrone,
Its a 75gal AGA. I guess its just the way the pic came out. I am not sure of the name of the foxface but i know what it looks like. The front of it is black-brownish with a white stripe on the gills. The back 1/3rd of the body is yellow. I am told it is from fiji. Is this the fish you seen?
Max,
You mean high school? If so, nope. I went to one here in the Bronx. I have 1 green crocea, 1 blue spot squamosa, 1 orange and blue teardrop maxima, 1 black and blue maxima, and 1 bluish-purp maxima with a yellow rim. I also love clams!!!
Solbby and Sean,
Thanks.From left to right:Blue and purp A.echinata, Purp mille with white polyps, and a brown beatup efflo(used to be brown with purp rim). I dont do good with efflos I guess. I still need to get a pic of my yellow mille with bright green polyps

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
That the Fiju Foxface your talking about. I have one and like all rabbit fish they eat all kinda of algae like crazy but I'm not sure that anyone of the rabbit fish will eat the green bubble aglae. I think New World has one, atleast the last time I was there which was a couple of weeks ago.

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Got clams from New York Aquaria and from reefermadness.
I love this geo skimmer. It was custom made for me. It has the stinkest skimmate i ever smelled. The skimmate is always dark brown- black. I give it an 11 out of 10.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: