Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I just noticed that I have 2 stars with 5 votes.. What's going on here ? Did I fart on someone at the last meeting or what ? :eek:

Geez
:D

Kasei

[ November 08, 2004, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sam...
My buddy and only friend... Thank you for the kind and generous 5 STAR RATING...
It was my pleasure. I am finding my (your) rock all over the place now ;) I am glad that it continues to thrive. We tried to call you a few weeks ago (me and Andy). I had a few reefers over my house and was trying to get you that day. Maybe next time.

Thanks again man

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It's my fault kasei :D I just noticed that for some odd reason it reads my five star rating as a ONE. This is when i got the rock from you kasei. It could of been when you select it and scroll down on the mouse it went down to 1 by accident. I don't know how to change this but mods if your reading(house) can you help my friend kasei by changing my rating from 1 to 5. He's a really cool guy always very helpfull and a good new friend of mine Definately 5 star caliber.

So don't be sad kasei I got yer back

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Jimmy, Richie, House,

You guys
approve.gif
make me proud to smoke reefer I mean ... be a reefer :rolleyes:

Hey man my thing still says 2 stars. I really have to stop watching so much Stargate SG-1. Hey Jimmy this post isnt going to far is it ???

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Originally posted by Pseudo Boy:
Sam...
My buddy and only friend... Thank you for the kind and generous 5 STAR RATING...
It was my pleasure. I am finding my (your) rock all over the place now ;) I am glad that it continues to thrive. We tried to call you a few weeks ago (me and Andy). I had a few reefers over my house and was trying to get you that day. Maybe next time.

Thanks again man
Damn, how could i have missed that
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Definetly count me in the next time. :D
Thanks... :D

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Hey you shouldn't complain I've got 1.2 stars. For whatever reason when I start along time ago 2 people rated me and I got that rating. Can't figure it out as at that time the only things that I did was buy some zoo's from someone, paid what they where asking for, and gave away some magazine. That why I don't show my rating.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
dont worry, my stars suck too, and i thought everyone i met liked me. All my deals worked out as agreed and I even try to follow up to make sure that people are still happy even after the deal. i wish i at least knew who was unhappy with me so that i can try my best to rectify it.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Alrha,

I really understand. I think I know what went wrong. I DID give someone on here a bad rating when i first got on the board. Some nut called The Great Rupert.

But I am not really worried about the Star rating. For some reason, a person that will remain nameless.... BB ..... made me start this thread and then I started to wonder...

I dont mind, I have met a bunch of cool people from here and that is all that matters to me.

Sam,
The next time I have people over I will call you in advance. That way you wont miss it. I promise and thanks for the gmail.

Kasei

PS: House (Fix it mannnn....) ;) Dont make me call Josh LOL I want a 6 star rating "YOU CAN DO IT"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: