sharkbait69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had a feeling it would be David Saxbys tank. His tank is amazing. His tank has been featured in a lot magazines and videoed a lot. Its also on D&D website.
He has some pretty cool fish. In the video the ?hybrid tang is called a koi yellow tang. He featured that in a magazine a couple years ago. Its an amazing super expensive tang. The koi yellow tang, is the definition of rare in this hobby, not the over usage word rare as hype a coral to sell it for an offensive amount of money.
His products are considered some of the best on the market. As far as I have ever read, not a single product he makes is considered snake oil.
Yeah he is part owner of D&D.

Last edited:

dacaptain78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thank you for the link. I had no idea that they had a specific name. I saw the other tang in Saxbys tank that was a black and yellow mix. I assumed that it was a hybrid scopas/flavescens, but it is another "koi" tang. Amazing looking fish.

18oreefer

+270
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
"Jcurry" Thanks for that link. i was wondering what he had going on for filtration. That far surpassed my imagination of what he had going on. WOW! Where in Jersey r ya at.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: