Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The new fish store on Queens blvd in Elmhurst has at least a dozen, 10 bux each. Lots of other fish for 10 bux, and beautiful HUGE coral Banded Shrimp, 10 bux too.
I bought the 6-line, and a CB Shrimp.
They have TONS of percs too.

H2O Aquarium
84-08 Queens Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373
718-424-8823
www.H2Oaquarium.com

Go get'em boys! (and girls)

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Gmandese said:
The new fish store on Queens blvd in Elmhurst has at least a dozen, 10 bux each. Lots of other fish for 10 bux, and beautiful HUGE coral Banded Shrimp, 10 bux too.
I bought the 6-line, and a CB Shrimp.
They have TONS of percs too.

H2O Aquarium
84-08 Queens Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373
718-424-8823
www.H2Oaquarium.com

Go get'em boys! (and girls)

I just got one, likes to hide in my rock work and as of now dont see any more bristle worms in the sand....so good job sixline lol!! Great colors too!

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
E train to union turnpike or roosevelt ave, depending on which direction you come from, then the local to Woodhaven blvd, or grand ave. I don't take those trains, check the map at the MTA site

Dmitry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I went to this place on Friday. It's nice, though there's still some algae on the saltwater tanks. Some nice fish, though, and the guy I spoke to seemed to know a few things. I ended up getting 3 Blue/Green Chromises for $10 (don't know if it's them or not, but today the activity in the tank is crazy! Everybody is zooming back and forth! :) ) They did still have some Sixlines and Filamented Wrasses for $10. I was tempted by both, but didn't get either. They got some nice shaped live rock for sale, too.

Anyone taking the train it's half a block away from the Grand stop on the V/R line.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: