Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I'll take the following:

1. red and purple.. i believe cherry corals has this one for 299$ an eye.. lol. 20$ for an eye (3 eyes)
2. lemon lime 20$ 1x1" (3 available)

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
...maybe i'm the last REAL reefer left
Well, I'd like to think, that instead of the 'last real reefer'... you're one of the first... to bring it back to where it should be! A very famous man once said :
prattreef said:
"I remember when hobbyists never sold corals at all--strictly passed them on for the good of the hobby. I also remember when hobbyists would get colonies and actually let them grow and not chop them up until they were truly substantial in size and NEEDED pruning."
This is the TRUE reefer spirit...thanks for reminding us!...BTW...your pics are great...WHO took them? :splitspin

Last edited:

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
this Saturday. If you can't make it to PACE, and are trading/buying/bought stuff from Marc, in order to make things easier (and save us all money on tolls) I will be pick up frags for people. I live between Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan in Long Island City. Let Marc know you want me to pick them up and we will meet @ my place on Saturday at 6pm.. I know the trip up to his place is a pain in the a$$, but I don't mind making it (and playing with Summer:) and I might as well help my fellow reefers out. Here's a link for directions to my place-
http://tinyurl.com/chraddam-directions
DON'T FORGET to post here or pm us BOTH and let us know.
-Jeff

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Bump for a great guy.. Marc, just for your generosity to others you'll get a free setosa and if i can frag the hawkins enchinata you will get it aswell for free... thank you for always keeping it real..

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I would like to make my first coral purchase for my new tank from you, partly because of your rant on the first post and subsequently because everyone says what a stellar guy you are. Also, your prices seem to be very good and you have some really colorful corals. So here is my wishlist if you still have them.

tubbs blue 10 for 10-15 polyps
very purple with green center 5 for 20$
bright orange paly 5-10 for $20
green mouth people eaters 10 for $10
heads of frogspawn $10
cats eyes 10 for 15$
A disc of GSP for $5

jokers 10+ for 10
gods of armor or something i dont know 5 for 10$
do you have any pulsing xenia? I know it is not an expensive or rare coral but I love it and want to get a colony in my tank right off the bat.

My name is James and I am going to paypal you now. See you at the swap !! :)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: