ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Let's see those tanks. Give us a full shot and a couple of close ups!!

I'll start,

full.jpg

ricordea_and_tort.jpg

middle.jpg

120gallon_1204.jpg

[ December 12, 2004, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: solbby ]

eghatchny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solbby, really nice tank. Love your RBTAs. Wish I can put one in my tank. What's that purple acro on the left side, right by the xenias?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Thanks!!! :D

joseney21 - I have xenia, zoanthids, GSP, mushrooms, and SPS all over the walls/glass/powerheads (maxijets). Some I glued there, but most I just placed a rock with the coral next to the glass and let it attached naturally. Once on the glass it's growth is easy to control with a razor blade.

eghatchny - I wish that anemone would split already. In the 2nd picture the biggest purple acro is a larry jackson acro. But, from left to right you have blue tort, Blue tenius, purple slimer, purple tip/green and orange A. milli, another blue tort (different morph, THANKS RICH!) and another purple slimer morph (different morph).

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Shaun, your tanks is looking great as usual. You're getting nice growth on your SPS.....and that efflo.....OMG, it looks totally different. The pics are nice but the tank is much more colorful in person. I look forward to seeing it again.

Nilo, I am very impressed by the improvements that you've mad in your reef over the last few months. You frags have grown A LOT! and I love that sweet green/yellow Humilis colony. I like the new aquascaping too! Keep up the good work.

Eugene, your tank is looking great over in that other thread ;)

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Nilo, really nice!!! Your definately going to have to come to the next frag swap with some of those SPS as frags, ;) .

My tank is a 120 gallon mixed reef with a 30 gallon refugium/frag-tank/home of a big-bad-clam attached underneath. I have a custom made oversized Ca reactor (rated for a 500g tank) and an old skimmer that seems to do the job for the moment. My lights are 4-110watt VHOs (2-10k, 2-actinic), 2-250watt HQI 10K MH, and a 175watt 20K MH. The tank is about 6-years old and has changed considerably from its initial setup, which was a soft coral reef.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Here are some updated pics of my reef thanks to Maxpower2112 (Don + Eugene)I must have a frag from almost everyone on this site. Can you spot your frag...lol

donspics12.jpg

donspics2.jpg

donspics7.jpg

donspics5.jpg

[ December 12, 2004, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

eghatchny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Solbby, about to frag your Purple Slimers??? ;)

Rich, how's the acro torresiana coloring up? I still got my eye on that pink table! lol.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Aldren, The Torresiana looks the same so far but its only been a few days...lol. Hopefully it will color up nicely. I didn't forget about that table frag ;)

Yusa, your pic is too small. Open the pic first before you copy the URL (so a larger pic will appear in your post)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: