stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i was @ h2o today. they had a few really nice baby queen angels. they also had a leopard wrasse with the red body. from the looks of it they might have some corals really soon =)

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
they also had a good price on salt, i forgot to mention, the only thing with a price on it when I was there was the 200 gallon buckets of kent for 50.00,
that's a good price if you factor in shipping from an online store.

I liked the design of the store nice and clean, not cluttered at all.

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Marrone, they have Rock beauty Angel and bi color angel. You should check them out. I think, Rock beauty is going for $40. I was there today around 7pm, picked up 6liner and cleaner wrasse.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
they have a few nice angels there... indo regal, small queens and a gold flake. almost forgot yellow belly hippo tangs and a leopard wrasse!

Last edited:

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
was there yesterday. they had a beautiful asfer angel, blue face, 1 imperator, goldflake, , blue hippos, cleaner shrimps. all good. stay away from queens they have a fungus until they are clear of it. the set up is maturing and they will get there. guys are nice as well they started putting prices on the tanks as well. so use your judgement on them

matt

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: