Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ezee said:
John,

I am looking forward to coming and can most likely make it I just need a little notice for a Saturday (I have two kids and I am with them most of Saturday). If Sean is having it at his place, I will look into buying some things to put into the pot!

Thanks!

E

we'll let you know as soon as possible.
there is no need to buy anything for the swap.

ulmo said:
Jonathan,

If it's on a Sunday I'll be there. Thanks for hosting and I'll try and bring some frags.

Peter

I'm not sure were or when it's going to be. hang on till tomorrow we'll have it figured out then.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
[JWS]wasabi said:
im in wherever it may be.
I dont have any corals to donate since i just setup the new tank, but ill buy some! :D

cool, but there is NO buying, this is a holiday party, we will try to have frags for everyone :D it just depends on how many people are showing up.
cali-reef has already offered to donate some frags from his tank, even though he can't make it :)

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Buying

Jhale,

cool, but there is NO buying, this is a holiday party, we will try to have frags for everyone it just depends on how many people are showing up.

Okay. What if we want to contribute? Can we bring other things? Six packs, munchies, etc.?

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: