T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

My parents are having adam brodsky proform at their house before ther move out.
it's on sunday, arive from 5-6 and the show lasts 60-90 minutes. if you want you could go to the local coffe place afterwards that should have entertainment and dsl connected to an apple airport avcalable for free.

It's 10 bucks, it ALL all goes to the artist. it's on the first of the month so even if you are poor you'll have gottent your check
. TONS of free beer that you can bring home with you. My mom drinks moderatly, but collects fine beer addictivly.

If you think I'm offensive DON'T SHOW UP!

http://adambrodsky.com/

"well i'm a real american, i bought a little flag
to prove i aint not commie fascist muslim pinko fag
i hang it from my window, to show how much i care
just don't ask me if i owned it when them big buildings still stood there"

download disel dyke MP3
"The girl i like is a diesel dyke.
The chick i dig digs chicks."

also I know of no other musician that has a frequent flyer type program where by going to his shows you can earn CD's, T-shirts and even a TATTOO.

Go to the site, it's really great. the new album is deck. It was done ith a blue grass band and his anti-folk style to make "jew-grass", check out the lyrics to uncivil rights and licence to dad. Then check out the lyrics from the first LP for Diesel dike, jesus owes me fifty bucks, jump on a cross abnd die, **** you (and the sports utility vehical you drove in on).

my parents house is in right on the hudson line, It's off 9 and 9a. I will have frags

[ February 24, 2003, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

I need to clear something up...

I honestly wasn't kidding about the beer. as long as you are 21 (or have a fake id that can fool my parent's bifocals) there is free beer. I think you may even be qable to get a doggy bag.

I was absolutly serious about the beer. If I wanted to make a joke I would say there was a 2 drink minimum.

You don't have to be drunk to enjoy my family and I in my natural environment. This is fun because I had to move out because someone else in the house was crazy. The other story behind this is that I was a horable menace to the family because I was sleeping late and staying up late. This is aparently deviant behavior for people my age, because this is what you do when you turn 40. I guess I am uphep. I'm so glad I got mono AFTER I "moved out".

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i'm a real american, i bought a little flag
just don't ask me if i owned it when them big buildings still stood there"

A :mad: real american doesn't need to be racist, this comment, lyric or statement in general is unacceptable,Muslim has nothing to do with anything. If you are making a reference to 9/11 and the terrorist acts here you should take into consideration that this religion is not the reason for the horrific acts some madman has brought against this country. I find it to be offensive,tasteless and utterly disgusting. I think you need to get a grip on reality. Making a stupid statement as you have posted just shows how low on the food chain you really are. For the record I am not Muslim.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this song is really making fun of T.I.P.S. and what is going on in our government. ashcroft wants all americans to become spies and find terrorists.

I really would like you to at least look at the lyrics to the whole song. I think you might really agree with it. When 9/11 happened one of my friends was really scared because not only is he fron Iran, but his father was an ambasitor. since his country has been declared "evil" he's left america. I am really scared that we might have a new McArthyism on our hands. no one seems to ever get offended when I say pinko or commie which I say a lot, but when I say muslum or fag it's racist. I think that's really scary. how many arabs can you name that had their lives ruined because of there beleifs, or what other's thought they might have beleived? not a whole lot. I can name a lot more communists. I know a guy that was almost beat to death for being a pasifist. He is perinantly brain damaged.

"you should take into consideration that this religion is not the reason for the horrific acts"

If they were really followers of allah they would be against war. Remember muhamad ali. people seem to think that this is actually part of the teachings of islam.

hey mr president you can have my civil rights
just please leave me a few to use when i go out friday night
there's lots of evil folks out there who hate democracy
so we must give up our freedom to protect our liberty
you might wanna question my neighbor, search his place, take him downtown
he's either muslim or he's buddhist, i forget but hey, he's brown
either way what i'm trying to say is he ain't like you and me
and listen here, why should i fear, everybody loves the jews

well stop me on the highway search my car and my cavaties
delve into my past like i'm a supreme court nominee
if i don't got nothing to hide, then why should i complain
if i don't like it i can always live with castro or hussain

well i'm a real american, i bought a little flag
just don't ask me if i owned it when them big buildings still stood there

i'm an atheist so i wont get pissed if you take away amendment the first
and freedom of the press, well who do i look like like william randolph hearst
peacable assembly redressin grievances, boy that sounds like hippie talk
we don't need your words, man aint you heard, all the doves have turned to hawks

bridge
well i love the constitution, but we need a new edition
not a total demolition, just a small redefinition
lets comit now to teh mission, make a couple small additions
like the use of intuition to declare the opposition

as i'm thumbing throu the articles i offer admonition
at teh dangerous omition of a law against sedition
you needent be a politition or a nuclear technition
to make a requistion for a couple new submissions

the president said (between ovations) its a new kind of war out there
apparantly its the kind you don't gotta ask congress to declare
i heard mr lott say there ain't no mnority, he looked at mr. gephardt, who nodded sheepishly.
we are living in really scary times, and not just because of terrorists, but because of the changing politcal climate.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[ March 03, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: grevedin ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I thought I would be nice and invite people to a concert my parents were having. people we didn't know came from albany, and several towns in conneticut. I posted that song because it is a well known song that uses sarcasm. I also thought it would make somone who felt they were too old to get a political song understand. also the median aged person was probably in their 40s.

I think that anyone who thinks they need to hate people to be a real american doesn't know all that much about america.

I guess we can't leave the days of Ed Sulivan behind us. If you don't know whaqt I mean by this, don't guess, because odds are you will be wrong, because the meaniong is three-fold.

[ March 03, 2003, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: