jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks for all the help guys, I'm sure Chris will be happy :) From the looks of things he'll end up with more stuff then he had before!
I will be at the party on the 17th so that would be a great time to meet up. I will contact everyone else to determine the best time and place to meet.

thanks!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
FRY said:
ill start with $50 donate

Um, Frank that is very generous of you but to be honest I don't feel comfortable collecting money from people. All the new equipment was already purchased so the only real expense left is to restock the tank. Maybe you can just donate a coral instead? or even a bucket of salt? I plan on doing like a 50% water change before adding any new corals.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
oh one more thing since your going to be getting so much stuff it would be good if people could write what the frags are on the bags, it's hard to tell sometimes what stuff is after it's cut. in my case you will have to tell me what I'm giving you :P

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
jhale said:
so Rich the tank is stable now? is anything else needed before the new frags go in?

I'm going to hook up the reactor on wednesday + do a large water change. Everything should be perfect by the time I get the new frags in. Right now the cal and alk is a little low but there are hardly any corals in there right now.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Pierce he should be good on equipment....everything is pretty much brand new since all his old equipment failed :D

Jon, I suck at ID's....whatever it is I'll just glue it in place ;)

I start a progress thread for the tank makover :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: