jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys, I have been babysitting one of our members reefs for the past year. The member is Chris288 who is currently serving our military in Iraq for the next 2 months. It has been almost a year since he last posted for obvious reasons but many of you guys may remember him.
Anyway here is a pic of how his 180G reef looked last year
chriss_tank.jpg

Now pretty much every SPS and LPS is dead. Over the past 6 months this tank has had 4 halide ballasts fail (replaced with IC ballasts), return pump fail, Aquacontroller malfunction, CO2 tank for reactor empty, and the killer.....a broken chiller (water temp broke 90F)

I will be doing what I can to help restock Chris's tank before he gets back home and I am asking for any frag donations that you guys can spare.

thank you!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Oh Snap :) Pierce you da man! I hope our other members don't get any greedy ideas to stock their reefs when they see this thread...LOL

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I can help as well .I dont have much SPS but i do have this Pavona coral (sps) that no one picked up ,if you want it .its yours

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rich, resulting from the rockslide i had a few months ago i lost around 25% of my zoo colonies. Im a little behind on helping Nick, but Nick has zoos to donate maybe he wont mind if i help Chris out first. Pic looks like a healthy tank, it wont be right if he came home to a dead tank.
So if he doesn't mind zoanthids ill be happy to help.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey Rich my sps is not quite grown out, but I should be able to put together a large amount of smaller frags. lmk.
if you can make it on the 17th that would be the best way to get the most frags at once. you'll need a cooler to bring everything home I bet.

-J

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: