nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Got some button polyps that are on prime real estate. I'd just move the rock but its one of my bigger and nicer pieces. There are about 15-20 polyps ranging from dime sized to half dollar sized almost. I just want to get rid of them but have no idea how to. They're spread out over about 4 x 4inches or the rock. How could I go about getting rid of them without having to hack them off the rock?
-Kris

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Deanos said:
Sell the rock w/the polyps and buy some more LR with the money. :)

Not a bad idea....hmmmmmphhhh...Heres the rock...has a couple more things on it....

Attachments

• 000_4480.JPG
    000_4480.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 123

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Hmmmpphhh....

So does anyone want a rock completely coralline covered with about 15 button polyps on it :D? The Humilis, war killed pocilliopora, and danae not included.

The rock is about 10 x 6 x 6.

Make me an offer or if you have a really nice piece of tonga rock that would be appreciated too.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Jay,
I'm not even sure what to ask. I'll check out where I can get some tonga branch or another piece of rock locally to fit the space and let you know what its gonna be :D.
-Kris
PS. I still have to get you the picture :banghead:. Been a little busy but I'll get it to you really soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: