yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For the reefers or water drinkers this is why we use them. TDS RO 10 RO/DI 7 I changed out the unit today so i dont have to deal with this mess.

DSCN4887.jpg

DSCN4888.jpg

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
yessongs said:
For the reefers or water drinkers this is why we use them. TDS RO 10 RO/DI 7 I changed out the unit today so i dont have to deal with this mess.

DSCN4887.jpg

Incredible.

How old is this filter?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
No clue:banghead: :confused:...I'll be getting one in time for the holidays.
kris i have one for you ,hand held ,hit me off with a baby frag its yours

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
There's no way in hell i'd ever let my prefilters get that bad. As soon as there's no white threads, I change them out!

And it does look like chocolate sauce. You should try it on some icecream and report how it tastes!

B

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
bad coffee said:
There's no way in hell i'd ever let my prefilters get that bad. As soon as there's no white threads, I change them out!

And it does look like chocolate sauce. You should try it on some icecream and report how it tastes!

B
Brett, Can you see your filters?

Last edited:

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
"You should try it on some icecream and report how it tastes!"
I posted this to show people what could happen if not changed. in past posts i said im using distilled water until i receive my new filter.
And i see it helped some people. As a moderator you should post about your filter and where the TDS is when you change it, instead of little girls shooting cars.
Sorry i tried to help others!

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i just change my prefilter and the first stage filter was allso brown, i have a tds meter and check the water every month and its reads 2 to 3 tds ,so the tds meter wont tell you when the filter is brown ,

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
FRY said:
i just change my prefilter and the first stage filter was allso brown, i have a tds meter and check the water every month and its reads 2 to 3 tds ,so the tds meter wont tell you when the filter is brown ,

I understand that frank, he said as soon as there are no white threads he changes it. So either his cover is clear or he opens it daily.
So i want to know what his TDS is when he changes it. for us with solid covers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: