Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey, Any MRer's have own and can testify to C.Jerome's lil device? From the reviews, it's seems as though this thing is amazing :smokin: . Any members used it on a acrylic tank?

www.nimblenano.com/

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i like the look of it and it seems like it would be a lot stronger than my mag float mini (which has almost no grip)- but he doesn't make it in a floating version so I haven't gotten one yet. Seems like a lot of people still like it though.

Pili

The Shrimp PIMP!!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the nimble super on my 40g and it is awsome. Way better than a mag float and it is much better at getting in tight spots.

It really also doesnt make a difference that it doenst float because the magnets are so strong. I've only dropped it once or twice but it was easy to get back up.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have one, shouldve got the super nimble, when it fall it is a pain in the ass since it doesnt float! It does fit in tight spot however. and is barely noticeable

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Deanos said:
I heard alot of good stuff about the nimble back when I frequented nano-reef.com.

I got one of these: "ReefGadget". A nimble isn't strongest enough for my glass.
Well I ordered a super nimble and should get it sometime next week, will let ya know and take pics once I get it.

Daenos, I think jerome is currently working on or have started producing a stronger version for thicker glasses. I think he calls it the Nimble Magnum or Magna or SuPER FREAKING DUPer....something like that. Well he claims that its super super strong and might even break the glass if your glass is too thin, so he cautions people to buy it only if they have thick glass. Check out his forum "Nimble is Back!" on nano-reef.com for more details

btw crazycoral, i got your package. Thanks a bunch, dude. I briefly looked through the stuff and everything you said was there....was there. ;) lol. Thanks for the dip, too.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
i got it from a member here on MR for a trade/sale...don't know if he/she wants me to disclose the information but ask around...i think there are a few senior reefers who have them and are fraggable...goodluck

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got the Super Nimble about 4 months and I'm very happy with it. I used it on my Minibow 7. The magnets are very strong and it does a great job cleaning even the bow front. The magnet is small, about 1"x2". So if you have a big tank, it take a long time to clean your glass. One thing to be careful about is around the silicone edges. The magnet is so strong it started to chip the silicone when the magnet hits it. Also it is so strong that it takes more effort then the Magfloats to move the Nimle around the glass.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: