PComo

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What a frustration. Aiptasia is getting out of control, probably in excess of 200 in a 65gal tank. I tried a few peppermints but no luck there. i finally got my hands on a copperband yesterday. He picked out some worms and feather dusters; but seems like he wont touch the aiptasia. Just venting, thanks for listening

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
346   0   0
PComo said:
What a frustration. Aiptasia is getting out of control, probably in excess of 200 in a 65gal tank. I tried a few peppermints but no luck there. i finally got my hands on a copperband yesterday. He picked out some worms and feather dusters; but seems like he wont touch the aiptasia. Just venting, thanks for listening
My CBB only eat brine shrimp and plankton ,Also try to use Garlic extreme in the food ,It could help ,but no promises

PComo

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thanks for the tips guys. i really hope he develops an appetite for aiptasia-that was his sole purpose, but he is a beautiful fish nonetheless.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PComo said:
thanks for the tips guys. i really hope he develops an appetite for aiptasia-that was his sole purpose, but he is a beautiful fish nonetheless.
remember man ,rely only on yourself to rid of those Aiptasia ,Joes juice or kalk ,as you know it is a hit or miss,But trust me before you knowit you will not see anymore of them ,or as much if you juice them!!just shut down your pumps and do 4 or 5mins time a day

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
give it a few days, the CBB will probaly eat the aptas. My CBB clean my whole tank of aptas. and feather dusters. I'v now feed it brineshrimp and mysis. Good luck with yours.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: