Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey All:

I went to Aquarium Warehouse yesterday and today. As many of you probably know, they used to be primarily wholesale. Well.... They are going retail! The place is HUGH. They are in the middle of putting up a few walls and setting up new rows of tanks, but they have well over 100+ tanks in the store with room for MANY more.

The owner and staff are VERY friendly and the prices are as good as they come. Inventory was a bit light because they have been focusing on fixing the place up, with so many tanks the place looked downright empty. (Empty is relative, they had well over 100 fish and tons of corals, cleaner shrimp, snails, etc.) But they got some new stuff in today and are getting more stuff in by Wednesday.

I was able to buy the absolute NICEST elegance coral I have every seen, a LARGE gold band maroon clown, cleaner shrimp and some branching purple softie... Without making a big dent in my wallet. (Their prices compare to internet pricing without the shipping charges)

They are right over the GW bridge. I plan on going back Wednesday or Thursday if I am feeling well enough (having my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow!)

I don't make many recommendations, but this place deserves to get as much business as possible just to make sure they stay in business!

-Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've been OK. After my tank got wiped out by the blackouts I pretty much did nothing with it until recently. Took a pretty big hit the first blackout followed by a SECOND blackout during the summer! I have been picking up several nice corals and fish. Tank is actually looking good these days! How is the tank you got from me? (Did you get the tank or W/D sump?)

Oh, the address:

Aquarium Warehouse
2143 Route 4 East
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Telephone: 201-947-2323

I figure that by next week they will be worth visiting again. Right now they have very little in the way of fish and corals, but judging by the TENS of thousands of gallons they have, they are going to have more inventory that all of the other stores in the NY area COMBINED!

-Alfred

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
meh..they are okay..not a big fan of the store..i use to go their alot before i found reef ecounters and absolutly fish..ask drunktank..he works there..nice guy thought.

Last edited:

marino6t9

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tks for the info Al but have you seen Deepwater's stuff yet? I suggest you do co'z not only is his stuff good, price wise, you can't beat them.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
:smokin:
marino6t9 said:
Tks for the info Al but have you seen Deepwater's stuff yet? I suggest you do co'z not only is his stuff good, price wise, you can't beat them.
I 2nd that...but lets check out this place, too. :smokin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: