Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
looks like its a discontinued model now...

i would be a little concerned about buying from aquatraders- their lights are cheap and seem to break easily from the user reviews i've read

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
yeah you're right about aquatrader. but for 30 bucks its worth a try. or maybe the other one from china if it's cheap. i think he just makes knocks off. i don't know how well they work tho.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
aaron said:
I'd be interested if you could get us a price. maybe we could organise a group buy?
you would need a massive GB. Most Chinese manufacturers are not interested in selling individual pieces as they do not premake anything. The production generally kicks in once a minimum order is filled to warrant it.

Even if you do get the GB thats large enough you have to deal with import procedures etc. Its not like getting a fedex box.

Then you have to deal with the voltage/hz issues. Pumps especially will not function properly on the wrong hz.

Besides you will be buying unproven knockoffs. It may or may not be good.

If you want a deltec, i recommend buying a deltec. Sure its not cheap, but its not unattainable either.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
well i was more leaning towards the jebo one. but i dont think the one from china is worth it. too much of a hassel if there is a minimum quantity.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
here is what the guy from china wrote back to me

Dear Kenny,

I am now doing the sole distributor business in U.S.Please contact M/S:
Stephen A. Weeks
Pacific Coast Imports Inc.
PO Box 378
8225 Vera Lane NE
Woodburn, OR 97071
(503) 982-6700
(503) 982-0760 FAX
[email protected]
http://www.pacificcoastimports.com/

Please try to contact him for any distribution.

Regards,
Martin

i cant find any prices on there. if it's cheap enough, we can try them out. they do look well built on the site.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: