D

DEEPWATER

Sean said:
when zoa's come into a store they aren't fully colored or most stores don't put them in high light situations and let them color up.
I get and have 'cats eye" zoos they could become ppe or phe's or any of those but it takes weeks if not months for them to color up. retailers don't have patients for that. so this is why private collectors have them all they've been in their aquariums for months or years.
true ,,

D

DEEPWATER

Reefer420 said:
any pics of zoos like those bumblebees? never heard of them...

i am starting to appreciate zoos more and more lately- if I ever get the money to start a new tank I think I will make it a show (instead of my prefered natural look) nano w/ only rare zoos and maybe a couple of sexy shrimp! would be awesome- anyone on MR have a set up like that?
bubble bee zoos

Attachments

• yellowzoo.jpg
    yellowzoo.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
alrha said:
WHOA BABY!
Ronen, if you get those is, put them right into your display tank!
for sure :knockedou but IF i get them ,i waiting for a yr now ,they grow very very slow

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
btw- speaking of spyro's blasto (well, i mentioned it in an above post)- did anyone get it? It looked like it could have been sweet if it wasn't in such need of TLC. I tried to get a couple of polyps but he didn't want to frag it...

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
...wHy ya'LL supriS'd at prices for petS when peopLe are paying from $400-$2,500 and up for dogS, catS and otHer aniMaLs :scratchch :afro:
Well for one thing a dog and cat give you affection ..A dog will protect your house and family if trained the right way.You can take it outside ,which is a big plus ,lol

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Well for one thing a dog and cat give you affection ..A dog will protect your house and family if trained the right way.You can take it outside ,which is a big plus ,lol
and they can sit on your head!

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Woow ,,,sold for 305 wonder what i can get for my frag of 25 poylps ,,or maybe just split them up

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
DEEPWATER said:

Well you can't frag a dog or cat, well unless you count puppies and kittens :scratchch.

At least with the zoo's if you do them right you should be able to sell some and get some of your money back.

Ronen doesn't everyone talk to there corals anyway? and I'm sure there are some people who have actually heard them talk back too. :lol:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
marrone said:
Well you can't frag a dog or cat, well unless you count puppies and kittens :scratchch.

At least with the zoo's if you do them right you should be able to sell some and get some of your money back.

Ronen doesn't everyone talk to there corals anyway? and I'm sure there are some people who have actually heard them talk back too. :lol:
yeah .my corals are screaming plz dont frag me..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: