wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is anyone in the whitestone,bayside,flushing area of queens willing to hold 2 rocks, 1 with ricordia and 1 with zoos, a little bigger then softball size.

I have some zoo and leather frags you can have, a six line wrasse, ricordia frags for your trouble. i need somone to hold them for approx 1 month

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have some room in my 90G softy and LPS tank. I run 4x54W T5.
Let me know, I am located in Fresh Meadows, right off the Francis Lewis Blvd on LIE.

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
wedfr said:
Is anyone in the whitestone,bayside,flushing area of queens willing to hold 2 rocks, 1 with ricordia and 1 with zoos, a little bigger then softball size.

I have some zoo and leather frags you can have, a six line wrasse, ricordia frags for your trouble. i need somone to hold them for approx 1 month

I have the room.
I live in Flushing, near Bayside, Whitestone......
LMK

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
ill hold for you, if y want too, and there is no need for repayment in the form of frags.
im in manhattan though

i think you work there rite?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thank you everyone for the offers im gonna try to coordinate with gforce or inline6 since they are very close.

gforce or inline, are you around tonight anytime. Maybe i can stop by and drop the pieces off

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: