lokitosweetlips

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK I HAVE A 38 gallon long tank with 30 lbs live rock and 20 lbs live sand and a acua clear 70 power head and a heater thats all i have running. im setting my tank up for fish only so what type of filtration do i use and what type of skimmer do i buy. I CANT USE ANYTHING UNDER THE TANK SO ONLY THINGS I CAN USE ON TOP WHAT WOULD BE BEST AND THAT RUNS NO RISK OF OVER FLOWING ON THE FLOOR i used a wet dry and flooded my floor so i dont want anything that can over flow on the floor. WHAT SHOULD I BUY FOR MY TANK SO IT CAN RUN GOOD AND BE EASY TO CLEAN TOO. THANKS FOR HELP MICHAEL

lokitosweetlips

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE RIGHT KNOW<br> 30LBS LIVE ROCK<br>20lbs LIVE SAND<br>aqua clear 70 power head<br> THis is what im planning to buy for my 40 gallon 36 long tank. <br>Marineland Emperor 400 Filter System<br>Coralife Super Skimmer Needle Wheel 125gal<BR>Seio M620 Super Flow Pump <Br> WILL TANK RUN GOOD for fish only saltwater

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: