S

steveo32

Any thoughts to to buying fish form live aquaria.com ? I wanted to get some anthiaas and eventhough the fish store i go to hooks me up. I could still save alot if I go with buying them online but IDK. has anyone ever bought fish online and have success ?

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
oh yeah ? I would definaly go down and get them but i have to wait like atleast a month before i know my tank is ready for them. Hopefully they will still be that cheap thanks

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
dam !!! that sucks. Paul those are the one that i want . I think there called sqamapinius. Did they have any males ? I wonbder if they will still ahve them at that price in a few weeks

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Fishtown didn't have any males, only small females for 13.00. I was at Reef Encounters in NJ and they had alot of nice looking males. Various sizes also.

Lyretails are my favorite!

Here is my trio....... :)
1_9582.JPG

More pics in my photo gallery.

Last edited:

paul

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
steveo32 said:
dam !!! that sucks. Paul those are the one that i want . I think there called sqamapinius. Did they have any males ? I wonbder if they will still ahve them at that price in a few weeks

No males, so I purchased 3 females. As soon as they get some, I`m going to buy it.

Paul.

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
yeah like deanos said ther really pretty if you have a nice 6 ft tank and get a nice harem of them they swim around an chase each other. IMO they look awesome on a reef

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
do either fishtown or reef encounters have a website or does anyone have any contact info ion them ?

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
fishtown-usa.com fishtown always get new shipment. you dont really have to worry about prices as they're the cheapest around. i would ask them to feed the fish before i buy tho as the sucess rate for survival isn't that great for my friends so far.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: