Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey Guys:

I have the reef bug again, just when I thought I kicked it. ;-)

Just finished ordering the ballasts and bulbs to upgrade my lighting to 400W MH from 175W MH. Add this to all of the money I have been spending and a drug habit would be cheaper.

Anyway, if anyone needs one of the older Energy Savers Unlimited tar ballast for 3- 175W MH (Has their old quick disconnect adapter) let me know. It probably will only work with the older energy savers hood.

OR- I would be willing to trade the whole 72" setup with ballast in exchange for a new hood/reflector with the mogul's. (I already ordered the ballasts and bulbs) Probably would cost about $600 to get and you would have a 175W Metal Halide hood.

Let me know quick, before I drill out the rivets in the hood to rewire it...

-Alfred

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
crack ,heroin ,base ,yup this is more addictive ,reefing tht is ,and a better out come too ,lol ,,but it one of the most $$$ hobbies out there also one of most relaxing once you get it right ,keeps you busy ,educated and most of all you meet good ppl

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
yeah- i'm already going through withdrawal since i can't really fit anything else in my tank and can't get my 'fix' by adding new corals!

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reefer420 said:
yeah- i'm already going through withdrawal since i can't really fit anything else in my tank and can't get my 'fix' by adding new corals!
that not a prob ,its just like drugs man ,once you are use to the drug ,time for another one =======
When you no room left in your tank ,TIME TO GET A BIGGER ONE <LOL

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have a 180 and I am starting to think that >>MY<< tank is to small. ;-)

I wish I had a bigger place and a lot more $$$ to set up 4 systems: SPS, Soft coral, fish only and an amazon fresh water planted tank. One could dream...

As it stands right now, I plan on sneaking in a 6 gallon tank for seahorses without my wife noticing. haha Trying to think of where I can put it. I plan on buying one of those setups in Petland for $39.99 and fit a small skimmer where the bio-wheel filter is.

-Alfred

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
yes it is I sell my body for some softies (lol) And if I bring one more tank home I think you'll read about me in the paper

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Wouldn't know never did drugs.
you dont have to do drugs to see what an addict look or acts like ,lol

But i think you catch them enuff to know :shhh:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: