S

steveo32

I have a pb and he needs help. I have in a qurentine tank with some copper. What I think he has is like worms in his eyes. He's been on the copper for 5 days now when i got him he was skinny and still is but he's hes eating pretty decent. Is there any thing else I can do for him ? I want to get him in the man tank really bad because I know he needs the room.

S

steveo32

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
i can try for a pic but idt that will happen it hard to see unles your really close
but i wil try

S

steveo32

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
ok the pics not working but, upon further inspection one eye looks as if there a whitish wiggley star around it and on the other eye its a wiggley line/ worm looking thing. but there no ich on it and iv'e never seen it with ich

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Ich on the eye looks like a white film on the eye or the eye becomes cloudy. This will either fall off or the eye will become full with white matter and the fish will either lose it or the eye will be damaged. Since ich looks different on the eye than the body most people don't think they have ich and by the time they do some thing the eye is damaged, some times to the point where it's really bad.

S

steveo32

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
well then no i don't think it has ich on the eye, its not cloudy or anything like that the only thing is what i described earlier. I think i'll just keep the copper treatment and see what happens

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: