gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I am running XM 10K 250W as well. I couldn't open my eyes when I first fired up.
I still like it, but I want little bit more blue for next bulb thou.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
nice guys im actually getting new bulbs i was thinking of the xms but now i might change to something else everyone saying there yellow i wanted sometging white because im going to run 440 watts of vho atinics are u guys going to stick with the xms or get a diffrent brand if so what brand oh yeah and will icecaps run the xms

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I use XM 10K 250W bulbs ith the ARO ballast from Hellolites( great bang for the buck).

when they first fire up they are yellow for all of 3-4 mins than they are nice and white. I supplement with 2- 6' super actinic VHO bulbs.
I have great coral color and good growth.
much better tha the XM 15K bulbs.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have the aqualine 175W 10,000K its all ive ever had so its hard to compare with anything else. They are maybe a tad yellow, especially when they firsy fire, but i am mostly happy with them.
I was actually looking to get new bulbs soon too so i'll be inetersted in what everyone says. Also dont want to have to pay $90 a bulb either if i can help it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: