tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
....when your wife put on a sexy nighty and whispered let's go to bed and you replied not tonight i gotta do water change and clean the skimmer......she got pissed and you ended up sleeping in front of the tank...but you're perfectly ok with that.....lol

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
....when your wife put on a sexy nighty and whispered let's go to bed and you replied not tonight i gotta do water change and clean the skimmer......she got pissed and you ended up sleeping in front of the tank...but you're perfectly ok with that.....lol
couldnt have said it better myself lol

Didac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
When The your tank look like this, after being in the hobby for only 6 months, and looking to upgrade to a bigger one already!!!
a6898a74-d522-383f.jpg

a6898a74-d5ac-c01d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I know I'm a reef addict when:
1) you spend over $400 just to make water 'move', yet don't spend that much on gifts for family/gf

2) are on a date and instead if showing pics of kids/nieces/nephews, you show pics of your tank

3) your gf who didn't even know what the hell coral was, can now point out a bleeding apple scaly

4) you come home at 5am drunk as hell and super tired from clubbing, yet you force yourself to stay awake another 10mins to stare at your tank and observe it at night, also to spot feed any night corals..all this while holding a flashlight because you don't want to wake up your fish

My final reason that I'm addicted to reefing....

When you open my refrigerate/freezer..there's more coral food and fish food than human food!!

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
when u get busted by the cops passing a bag of cheato to another reefer in a parking lot @ night...

but it is priceless to see the confused look on the cops face.. and hear him say " I dunno its seaweed or somthing"

ahahah

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: