cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trista- should have come to the LIRA meeting this past Friday. Greg Hiller's idea of a monti cap "frag" is a small colony. I didn't see any at Aquahut this weekend. Maybe try Pets Warehouse or Country Critters.

Also, keep an eye out on the For Sale forum here.

TonyHNY

Back from a break
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Opps, sorry, you were looking for stores in LI....This one is in queens at 46-30 Kissena Blvd.

Definitely consider buying one from the members..... These corals grow fast so even if you end up with a frag, it will eventually grow a cap.

where is that store at?

Last edited:

TrIsTaTe05

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i know keep hearing about lira. anyway i can join? and maybe talk to a member that might have some?

Trista- should have come to the LIRA meeting this past Friday. Greg Hiller's idea of a monti cap "frag" is a small colony. I didn't see any at Aquahut this weekend. Maybe try Pets Warehouse or Country Critters.

Also, keep an eye out on the For Sale forum here.

TonyHNY

Back from a break
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
You can also go to the Marketplace section and put a Want to Buy (wtb) ad. Describe what you are looking for exactly (size wise and type) and see what they have... I bought almost 75% of my corals from the members here and reefcentral.

thesauce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Topical Island Aquarium in Deer Park is a good place to get quality cap frags cheap. Nice Acan, zoas and Chalices too, not too many other sps though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: