ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
OK I went to New World today. See the thread ink resurrected originally started in 1992

I needed an coupling that fits into a 1" union. Well when I got home it didn't fit. I take the blame for this. So I'm going to go the HD in Manhattan and get the right fittings and couplings.

One more night of a noisy mag7.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
If you can't find it there, PM me and I'll check the HD near me in Harriman, NY. They've had most of the fittings I need. They're a bit weak on the unions, but the fittings I've been pretty lucky with. Are you using a slip union or threaded?

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
ECFENCING said:
Russ
Thanks. It would be slip. I'm going to Lowes in Orangeburg. They should have it.

LMK how you make out. If it doesn't work out for you there, I'll run over to Harriman and check it out for ya.

As a matter of fact, if you can link me to a pic of the exact fitting you need, I'll be near there tomorrow and I'll just check it out anyway. Always have some other reason to hit HD anyway :banghead: . Just another home away from home.

Russ

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I know I have a few couplings, but no idea if they are 1". If you strike out, you are welcome to look through all of my spare fittings to see if you can find something that will work for you.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: