nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Vic,
According to Randy H.F. on RC.com you can use Pedalow too. I found Pedalow that's repackaged as Prestone Driveway Heat. He said its the same stuff. I got mine at my local lowes, but thats way out of the way for you.

BTW if you use Pedalow(Driveway Heat) use 20-25% less. Are you making his two part?
-Kris

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Vic,
According to Randy H.F. on RC.com you can use Pedalow too. I found Pedalow that's repackaged as Prestone Driveway Heat. He said its the same stuff. I got mine at my local lowes, but thats way out of the way for you.

BTW if you use Pedalow(Driveway Heat) use 20-25% less. Are you making his two part?
-Kris

It's "Peladow", Kris. :)

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I got peladow from Canarsie Lumber during the summer. I went into their warehouse (because it was stored for summer) and there were mountains of peladow and dowflake. They charged me about $18 for a 50lb bag.

Canarsie Lumber & Masonry
826 Rockaway Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11236
718-649-2200

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Kris thanks, I have some preston drive way heat already I'm just looking for the large bag of Dowflakes it comes out cheaper that way and that way I don't have to mess with the formula to much.

Dean thanks for the link I've been there already seems like there's a distridutor in Brooklyn but good looking out.

Jung thanks for the offer I'll be useing the driveheat for now until I could find it. But if I don't I'll take you up on your offer. I still need to go and see the tank hopfully we could set somthing up soon.

Paul I'm going to give them a call and see if the have any left I hope so . If any one lives close buy please check it out for me so I don't have to make the trip thanks.

Thanks agian to all.
I am making some major changes to my tank going with the diy 3 part and switching to t5s redoing my rock work and taking the south down sand out. I have a lot of work a head of me but I'm getting excited about it.

Vic

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: