nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Well I'm going fish hunting tmrw for maybe 3 fish for my tank. I was thinking of a yellow tang, a goby of some sort to keep the sand turned(a very small one at that), and one more fish I was hoping you guys would help pick out. I want a fish that is going to be in some way beneficial to the tank. If anyone has ideas, throw em out there.
-Kris

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hey kris...i have a yellow tang in my QT if you wanna buy or trade it for something that would be nice...i would rather it be in someones home then in my QT...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ahhh so u made me make nycfatcow look like a dumbass hehehehe im J/K guys. we all skim through this forums to many postssssssss. lolz i was J/k anyways Nycfatcow and Kris. kris i might be comming to BK one week to go to my pizzeria. if im gonna go ill hit u up on here to see what u are doing. maybe ill bring ya a pie.... best italian pizza In Bk. Forget spumoni gardens. lolz

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
on the corner of west 4th and avenue O (the letter O) right off of 65th street. right across the street from la palinas restaurant. (well my pizzeria is family owned but i consider it mine lol, i think i have busted my ass there enough in the past). hehehehe lolz.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: