D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey rebs
I have a bunch of different kinds of zoos...and all I can say is that as long as you don't eat them they should be fine :D I stick my hand in the tank all the time to move stuff around and even touch the zoos for a while now with no problems...my emerald crabs nipped on a bunch of them and they were fine although they did stop eating them ...i actually crushed one while moving it and it became mush in the tank but still no problems...so I say unless someone ingest them they arent a problem at all.

jim

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cool. I really like the way the zoos look and will probably get some in the future.

C

Crakeur

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
the only thing you need to be careful of is not to touch your eyes or put your fingers in your mouth after you touch zoos, assuming they are the toxic variety.

Not that you would want to do that with fishwater on your hands.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It is safer to assume that ALL zoos are toxic. (They all ARE, to some extent or another) You obviously have to worry about ingesting them, but also be EXTREMELY careful when fragging and moving them. Make sure you wear gloves or at least be sure that you dont have a cut on your hand.

-Alfred

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah we ripped on that reef'tard something fierce in a thread on nano....

Ignorance is bliss....

Where is the SAPCA when ya need PET PRECINT !

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: