Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i was just at fishtown. i decided to not brnig any money with me, so i wouldn't be tempted to spend it. but they had blood shrimp for $20!!! that is sooo cheap. i was online trying to get someone to help me to tell them to hold one shrimp for me. then this guy goes and takes all of them (four or five) and takes all the seahorses while he was at it. man, how greedy. i know people have the right to buy whatever they want, but argh! i wanted a blood shrimp for a while and they go for around $40 everywhere. this is a sign that i should convert to fowlr.

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
haha, left those at home too. it didn't matter if i had money or not, b/c the guy got to the shrimp while i was waiting on line for help.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Did you ask him politely if you could have one of them? Say you were waiting in line for one, and see if he could let one go?

just an idea for next time. (happend to me with bagles once. A guy bought all 15 or so onion bagles. I asked politely if he could leave one for me, and he did!)

BC

[ February 16, 2005, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: bad coffee ]

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
when i go in there, there is one guy that works there that when he sees me he asks what i want even if he is doing other peoples stuff. he then holds it for me while i go next door to the bank and get money, but i always bring someone with me to protect my selection while i wait on line. but if someone was there before me i let them take it. you could also ask them to take your name and when they get some in call you up and ask if they will hold one for you

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just my two cents but I have two blood reds and I never see them,only when they come out to feed.Spent $30 each seems like a waste.Again just my thoughts.....Tim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: