Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
First off, Are corals from Hawaii possible to get?

Second; I would like a list of the various types of corals and fish found on the Hawaiian reefs, does anyone have a recource with this info?

Thanks

Rich

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
hmmm..
Ok, Thanks for the info guys. I was hoping since I have the Potters Angle and Yellow Tang, I could create some resemblance of their "home" enviornment. Does anyone know oif the Potters and Yellow tang coexist in any other areas where coral collection is legal?

Thanks

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i've been to Hawaii, why have a "reef tank" when all you need to do is put on a snorking gear and it's in your back yard. No need to maintance the tank, it's the whole ocean. :)

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
pmui said:
i've been to Hawaii, why have a "reef tank" when all you need to do is put on a snorking gear and it's in your back yard. No need to maintance the tank, it's the whole ocean. :)

Ditto on that, you'll find very few reef tanks on the Big Island where the snorkeling is the best. No point in keeping them, plus electric rates are high there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: