jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just saw this black colored coral glue at champion lighting.

champion

I don't know how good the glue is, but I like the idea.
I hate looking at the white cyno glue when the frags first go in the tank.

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
"New black formula give the appearance of a black sponge encrusting the base of your frags for a more natural look"

a black sponge made from glue at the base of my frags:smokin: Im in for a group buy!

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I'll like the idea of black glue, but why the disclaimer: "Must be used out of the water."? Makes me wonder if there's something that can leech out, if allowed to cure in the tank.

Dean

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
cool. thanks for calling.

I still have questions though. When I glue frags to the large rocks I apply the glue in layers on the base of the frag. with each application of glue I dip the frag in the water then press and twist the frag in place. the glue squish's out and makes a nice clump that holds the frag firmly in place. I recently switched to using bob smiths IC-Gel and have to do less layering.

I wonder how the black cyno glue works? I guess we'll have to get some to try it out.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I down for a tube. Running out of the clear/white stuff. Besides, I find that it looks horrible if you put it in the water too soon after applying.

If we get enough orders together I would have no problem accepting the order at my office. People could pick it up either downtown at my office or at my home in Upper Manhattan.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: