bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
Those are a few crazy tanks. is Alfie a doctor? don't know too many people that can afford all that in one house...of is it a Library? :splitspin

allenjj

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats

Congrats on the tank. As I rebuild my reefing skills I ultimately want to get a 300g or more tank to work towards what you and others have created and share here. In the mean time I keep working on my 90g and hope one day to have a beauty like yours. Congrats.
John

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
congrats alfie. it's the last day of the month.....time to past the torch....but hey you're in the history book!!!!(oh... web page....unfortunately there won't be many printed books around in the future)

i still need to see your tank in person. once the weather is a bit warmer....so perhaps i can have an e ticket ride in one of your vehicles also.....lol.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Sorry I have to ask, but what type of wrasse is this? Is it a , "Naokoa"?
TOTMIMG_2095WEB1.jpg

Amazing looking fish!
Thank you

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

Everyone's correct!!!!
You can see that the upper color on him, is much darker that what most sites show. Not sure why, but after he put on a 'display' dance, and the red color turned dark red, it eventually ended up black...but still a nice looking wrasse...that can be very aggressive, to certain other new wrasses.

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Everyone's correct!!!!
You can see that the upper color on him, is much darker that what most sites show. Not sure why, but after he put on a 'display' dance, and the red color turned dark red, it eventually ended up black...but still a nice looking wrasse...that can be very aggressive, to certain other new wrasses.

Maybe he/she just changed sex! we all know your tank is good for fish changing sex!

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Everyone's correct!!!!

I have the Naoko's Fairy as well. When it "dances" the metaillic colors in the fish really pop out at you. It has a tendency to pick on the female Conde Wrasse that I have in my 120 gallon reef tank even though the Conde was there first. It's a pretty fish and I but it when it started that dance from AqOb in NJ.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: