Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm looking for something small to use on my 200DD marineland. I was using a quiet one 4000HH , which worked well buti wanted more turn over. At present I'm using a quietone 9000 which is also good but it looks as though my display water level has risen to the cross bar. This is why I'm looking for something in between both.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
put a vavlve on the pump u have and u can turn it down to what ever u want unless u like the other pump for a reason like noob said they consume less power and give alot of flow

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I run the WB-5000 on my 190, and I love it. Its dead silent, only way I know its running, is by touching the pipe(and seeing the waterflow through the sump lol). I highly recommend it.

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
can you post some pics for size comparison.
This is the only picture of mine that I have offhand, but ill get more detailed pictures soon. For size comparrison, its in a 40B and the reactor is a TLF550. I also have a Bubble Blaster 5000s on my skimmer, and love it as well.
041-2.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

A buddy of mine did an exelent review on the Water Blaster pumps that had me sold.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1822299&highlight=water+blaster+review

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: