NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Whoa...we cannot count that tank I won at Macna - that was a whole different event..and there were 2 of them, so not totally my fault!...and I didn't win the MR Jacket (I bought mine :)), Deanos won it..so blame him ;)

I haven't won anything at one of our raffles in the last 2 YEARS...sigh...
I can vouch for kathy.... the MR jacket was custom made for her! I know because my sons company made it for her
we banged heads on a couple of threads( actually I was a bit of a d***)and I gave her a hard time. she really liked the jacket we donated so we made her a one of a kind jacket. we have made a couple of more since than but not like hers!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I can vouch for kathy.... the MR jacket was custom made for her! I know because my sons company made it for her
we banged heads on a couple of threads( actually I was a bit of a d***)and I gave her a hard time. she really liked the jacket we donated so we made her a one of a kind jacket. we have made a couple of more since than but not like hers!

That is all so true ;) :hug:

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Although I didn't win the light or RO/DI unit I did walk away with the full test kit. If I ccould make one little suggestion for next years raffle? Toss that PA system in the trash Lol.

Other than that my son and I had a great time.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Although I didn't win the light or RO/DI unit I did walk away with the full test kit. If I ccould make one little suggestion for next years raffle? Toss that PA system in the trash Lol.

Other than that my son and I had a great time.

+1 on that..:biggrinpa

Maybe we can sell kathy's old computer and get a new PA system...LMAO

Hey kathy did I see a tear, from the back row, coming from those eyes ??? great gift BTW.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
+1 on that..:biggrinpa

Maybe we can sell kathy's old computer and get a new PA system...LMAO

Hey kathy did I see a tear, from the back row, coming from those eyes ??? great gift BTW.

I'm sure Pratt Institute would be thrilled to have the $1.98 for a new PA system you'd get for selling my old laptop ...I have clean worn the silver surface off of it from all the time I spend on here! Half of the keys only have partial letters left from typing with my nails....lol

..and yes, you did. About the nicest gift I have ever received :)
I keep looking at it and saying I cannot believe this is MINE, MINE, MINE!! :spin:

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm sure Pratt Institute would be thrilled to have the $1.98 for a new PA system you'd get for selling my old laptop ...I have clean worn the silver surface off of it from all the time I spend on here! Half of the keys only have partial letters left from typing with my nails....lol

I keep looking at it and saying I cannot believe this is MINE, MINE, MINE!! :spin:

Sounds like your enjoying the laptop, and yes nice gift.

solo

Got Vodka?
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sounds like you got your money's worth on that first laptop of yours. That nice HP laptop is awesome. Don't forget to get yourself an extended warranty from HP if they didn't get you one when they got it for you. Unlike other PCs other than the memory and the storage everything else on a laptop is extremely difficult and expensive to replace if defective or damaged. Get one of those nice accidental warranties in case an unforseen acciedent would be fall it. Just my IT guy paranoia I guess. Enjoy the new laptop :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: