masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
This post is dedicated to froggiebunbun. Froggie, not bunbun ( who doesn't have a big tush btw) reminded me of these 'action' shots' I got.

My brain (looks normal, for a brain at least):

redopenbrain.jpg

Notice here how it is relieving itself:

crappybrain.jpg

Close up of da crap:

exitstageleft.jpg

Floating awaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy:

floatingaway-c.jpg

master

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
aside from the poop...you have some awesome color LPS...I want a piece of that pink and the blue one you have too.:division:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
wow what an honor to have a thread dedicated to you froggie :)

you know I would have never thought to take a photo sequence of coral pooping, your tha man Russ :)

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
jhale said:
wow what an honor to have a thread dedicated to you froggie

you know I would have never thought to take a photo sequence of coral pooping, your tha man Russ
LOL...it is an honor...but look at the subject matter :(:theyareon:catsmiley
now im just putting up random smileys.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Russ, your tank is awesome. I gotta see it in person someday. I think some of those corals need fraggin :teeth: :fight2:
I feelings were quite hurt and I think a few additions to my tank would help me feel better. lol :thrash:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Russ, how did you get all the fish in the corner at the same time for that fun house mirror effect ? :D

Great tank by the way.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
LOL Jon. That was as coincidental as possible. But my fish are trained like everyone else's I think. When they see me enter the room, they all swim to that side. It's the farthest side from my overflow, so I always feed them over there. Pavlov's fish.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: